Our Bed & Breakfast is in Watermael-Boitsfort
The Bed & Breakfast is in the south-east of Brussels in the district of Watermael-Boitsfort. The neighbouring districts are Brussels city, Auderghem, Ixelles and Uccle.
Address : 70 Avenue Leopold Wiener, 1170 Brussels
Access by public transport, and easily accessible sites:
A 2 minute walk from the B&B:
- Bus 95 (WIENER - BOURSE) serving the European Quarter, the Museum area, the city centre and the Grand Place. Day and night time service (Noctis). Stop for the B&B: VANDER ELST
- Bus 17 to the BEAULIEU METRO in one direction, with direct access to the ISB (International School of Brussels) in the other. Stop for the B&B: VANDER ELST.
A 4 minute walk from the B&B:
- Bus 41 (HERMANN DEBROUX - HEROS [Uccle]) to Watermael and Boendael railway stations.
A 12 minute walk from the B&B:
- BEAULIEU METRO
- Watermael and Boitsfort railway stations (to La Hulpe - Genval - Ottignies, Louvain La Neuve, etc.)
- Tram 94 to ULB and Avenue Louise.
- Chaussée de La Hulpe and the Glaverbel Building.
- Boulevard du Souverain and the Axa Building.
From Brussels National airport at Zaventem:
- Bus 12 (ZAVENTEM - GARE DU LUXEMBOURG) every 20 minutes from 7am to 8pm. Then take the 95 bus from Gare du Luxembourg to the VANDER ELST stop to get to the Bed & Breakfast (150m via Avenue Vander Elst)
Access by car: